Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holiday Time Update

I hope this update finds everyone enjoying this holiday season. I have been out of school/work for a week and a half and Glenn also took leave, so he hasn't had to worry (more or less) about work or go in at all. It's been an amazing break from the Army! My parents and Adri came up for Christmas and we had a great time, along with a great 7 or so inches of snow the day after Christmas. We are planning on going down to GA tomorrow to spend New Years with my parents and hopefully see a few friends.

We had a doctors appt today, and everything looks and sounds good. The heart beat was around 15o bmp, which is perfectly healthy. I am a day shy of 15 weeks and definitely beginning to show, I need to go have a shopping day full of maternity clothes. We have another appointment on Feb 4th for the in-depth ultra sound and to find out the gender. This month and a week is going to drag by, Glenn and I are getting very anxious to find out what we're having and nail down a name.

Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts, keep them going! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment