Thursday, December 2, 2010

June Bug

So it's been a while since my last blog....no longer doing the C25K...although I did accomplish it, I was able to run 5k, was never able actually run in an organized 5k, still proud of myself though. So now....I'm on to growing a baby! Glenn and I are so excited and love to be able to share this with all of our family and friends...near and far. Here's a little survey I copied and pasted from my other friend's blog who is pregnant. Enjoy!

How far along? 11 weeks

Maternity clothes? not yet

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: can't get enough of it!

Best moment this/last month: Sharing our surprise with family

Movement: nope, too early

Food cravings: none really...just aversions

Gender: not sure yet

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? Definitely still in

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Being able to eat anything at anytime, not feeling nauseas, having my clothes fit

What I am looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant, and not just fat. :)

Weekly Wisdom: Pony tail holders work wonders...not just in your hair!

Milestones: Heard the heartbeat again....160BMP, nice and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment