Saturday, March 5, 2011

6 Months Down....3 1/2 ish to go!

So I am officially at the 6 month mark, as of Thursday. Glenn asked me why his due date isn't the beginning of June then if I'm supposed to be pregnant for 9 months....I had to inform him it was more then nine months, it was 40 weeks. Wish it was only 9 months :) Anyways, things are going good here, we've been buying things for William and will hopefully be painting his nursery sometime soon. I had a doctors appt Friday and was able to hear his heartbeat, twice, the first time it was 158bpm and the second time it was in the 150s, which is perfectly normal and healthy. I am measuring a week ahead, which is fine. Here's the monthly survey. Love you all! (Oh, also, I've had some people ask, and we are registered at Target and Amazon)

Here's a pic from last week at 23 weeks 2 or 3 days, can't remember if it was taken Sat or Sun.




How far along? 24 wks 2 days

Maternity clothes? Oh yes, they are a must, Old Navy Maternity and I have been best friends!

Stretch marks? still none

Sleep: I love it, but tend to flip over a lot in the night, it's still good though.

Best moment this/last month: being able to actually feel my stomach and tell where/how he is laying

Movement: Yep, pretty sure he's going to be a night owl like his mom and dad...joy :-/

Food cravings: Not really

Gender: Still a boy as far as I know

Labor Signs: thank goodness, no

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but barely

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: My hip not hurting

What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery, putting together the bedding stuff to see the nursery finally start to come together.

Weekly Wisdom: Teaching from a rocking chair is much better then standing up!

Milestones: Being able to feel where he is, it's an amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment