Tuesday, April 5, 2011

3rd Trimester!

So I am now officially in my 3rd and LAST trimester. The 2nd trimester had it's ups and downs and pains, but mainly new and exciting happenings. It flew by much, MUCH faster then the 1st trimester, but then again, that's not super surprising considering I felt nauseous for pretty much all of it, plus some of the 2nd trimester. I only have 79 more days until his due date, which sounds crazy soon to me!

My parents and sister just came to visit this past weekend, we had a great time! The weather really turned out good and cooperated with us. Saturday we went to the botanical gardens for their annual open house and their grand opening of some new, gorgeous buildings. On Sunday we went out for brunch on Ft. Bragg then went to a small, local zoo that has mainly rescue animals. I got a hug from a monkey, got to pet a wolf cub, some goats, got to see a tiger cub, bears, and a whole bunch of other animals. Adrienne said her favorite were the camels. :) Dad had to leave Sunday afternoon to go to a job near Charlotte, but Mom and Adri were about to stay until Tuesday morning. Monday I took off work and we were about to go see Glenn get promoted to Captain, it was a great ceremony and they even involved mom and Adri. I'm so proud of him, he does such great work at his job and his superiors actually recognize it and reward him for it. Then Mom and I went up to Raleigh for a chiropractic appointment for me to hopefully help with my hips and back.

I did have a Drs appointment on Friday and had to have my glucose test, iron tested, and had to have blood drawn. I passed my glucose test (don't have gestational diabetes, yay!), my iron level is normal, and I didn't even almost pass out getting my blood taken. I have gained a normal amount of weight, William is doing good, heartbeat is around 150bmp and he's still measuring a week ahead...so maybe he'll come a week early?

I don't have a good "belly shot" this time, but here's a pic from the zoo.

How far along? 28 weeks 6 days

Maternity clothes? Haha...I can't even wear my own t-shirts anymore.

Stretch marks? still going strong on none!

Sleep: Wish I could get more then I do, but naps are wonderful.

Best moment this/last month: Getting into my 3rd trimester and my parents being able to feel/see him move.

Movement: Oh yes...he's starting to migrate up into my ribs/lungs every now and then...it's pretty uncomfortable.

Food cravings: Still none

Gender: Boy...I hope that hasn't changed!

Labor Signs: nope, which is fine, not time for that yet!

Belly Button in or out? In...I guess? it's more flat then anything/

Wedding rings on or off? On

What I miss: Hmm...there are a lot of things, can't pick just one.

What I am looking forward to: At this point in time...spring break!

Weekly Wisdom: Just bc I'm pregnant does not mean you can poke my belly like I'm the Pillsbury doughboy

Milestones: Hitting the 3rd trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment