Sunday, October 14, 2012

2nd Child Syndrome Already....

So, I'm already 21 weeks and this is only my first post on our blog for this little baby. I feel a tad guilty for starting this so late, but between having an incredibly active 15 month old, getting ready to move, and working on getting my masters finished before I have two little ones around, getting a blog post has moved to the VERY bottom of my list of things to do.

So...moving on, things have been crazy here. We're working on getting this house ready to rent out, fixing odds and ends, cleaning it incredibly thoroughly, making a decent amount of trips to Goodwill...the usual when it comes to moving. We have a house set to rent in Georgia...or really Alabama. We'll be heading down to Ft. Benning mid November (movers come to pack this house Nov. 7th), but we're renting a house in Ft. Mitchell, AL, on the west side of Benning. Things are moving so quickly...I know the movers are going to be here before I know it!

Where we're going after Ft. Benning is still up in the air. We were all bust positive it was going to be Redstone Arsenal in Hunstville, AL, but due to course dates changing that's not happening anymore. I'm a bit bummed, but knew it was always a possibility with the military being unpredictable as always. So as of now it's looking like we will be in Colorado Spring, CO (my pick) or an hour north of Santa Barbra, CA at Vandenburg AFB. Once Glenn sees what jobs are available where, he will be able to make more of a decision.

Ok, onto the fun, exciting baby stuff! Which I will divulge via the survey thing I used to do when I was pregnant with William.


How far along? 21 weeks 
Maternity clothes? Yep, I still have some regular shirts that work and even some jeans. I'm definitely carrying higher then I did with Will since there is no way any of me jeans would button at this point in time with him. 
Stretch marks? Just the few that my lovely son gave me in the last two days before he came looking more prominent. 
Sleep: Ugh, I miss it. I can't even seem to sleep in on the weekends anymore. I guess it's my body's way of getting me ready for William.

Best moment this/last month: Finding out we're having a lovely little girl.

Movement: Yep. She moves a decent amount at night, so far she doesn't go crazy in the morning like her brother did. Glenn's even been able to feel her a few times. 
Food cravings: None really
Gender: A sweet as spice little girl
Labor Signs: No, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but one side is starting to get pushed out
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, and this time I'm putting them in an incredibly safe place when they don't fit anymore!
What I miss: Being able to move or turn quickly without getting sharp ligament stretch pains randomly
What I am looking forward to: Not pregnancy related, but taking Will trick or treating for the first time
Weekly Wisdom: Moving, having a 15 month old, and doing a grad program really takes it out of a pregnant lady!
Milestones: Half way mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment