Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Week 2-Day 2

So, the last time I ran was Saturday and for the past two days I've been feeling kinda blah, but decided I HAD to run today. It was the same thing as it was on Saturday, but I know I ran further because I walked on 3.7 instead of 3.5mph and ran on 5.7 instead of 5.5 mph, but I accidentally turned off the treadmill before looking at my mileage. Whoops! So I know I went further then 2.02miles. My right knee was definitely hurting today, not sure why, but I hope it doesn't become a regular thing.

My dad has challenged me and told me if by next July I was able to do a 10k he would run the Peachtree Road Race with me that is held in Atlanta every 4th of July. It is a HUGE event and since I call Atlanta home, I feel like I should do it at least once in my life. We'll see where life leads me and if I will be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment