Friday, April 15, 2011

Wow...Less then 10 weeks!

As of today, I have 9 weeks and 6 days to go until my due date. I had a doctors appointment today (I have them every two weeks now). William's heartbeat was right on track, he is already head down, and now instead of measuring a week ahead, I'm measuring a week behind, so I'm not putting too much stock into the whole measuring of the belly thing. The fact that I have less then ten weeks is just crazy to me, it's quickly becoming quite a reality that I am going to be responsible for a little baby. Glenn and I are both very excited and ready for the challenge and change though.

We OFFICIALLY have his name hammered out and in stone, the first name has not changed, it will still be William, but the middle name is going to be Charles, which is also Glenn's middle name. So he will be William Charles Frye :)

My best friend is coming into town on Monday with her dog (our dogs' best friend) and her daughter who is 10 1/2 months old and my "niece". I have not seen either of them since June when she was just 2 weeks old. Needless to say, I am BEYOND excited! It will be Glenn's semi-practice run with a baby, although not quite the same as a new born. It will also be a good trial run for the dogs, they have been around small children and have done fine, but never around one that couldn't walk before. I am really hoping they behave themselves.

Here is a picture from last weekend at the beach, I was 29 weeks and 3 days. I am definitely feeling/getting bigger and everything is becoming more difficult from sleeping, turning over, leaning over...the list could go on and on :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment